Assessment associated with the total link between academic and intellectual tasks of pupils
Successes of educational and activity that is cognitive of pupils are seen as an quantitative and qualitative indicators expressed and recorded by the assessment.
Assessment of real information – definitions and expressions in conditional devices (points), in addition to in evaluative judgments of this trained instructor of real information, abilities and abilities of pupils according to what’s needed regarding the curriculum.
Concept of criteria for assessing the total link between intellectual activity of students
In modern pedagogy of senior high school you will find different approaches to the definition of requirements for assessing the total link between cognitive activity of students. Some boffins propose for the thing of evaluation to use the structural aspects of academic tasks, particularly:
- Content component – the amount of information about the thing of study (prior to curricula, state requirements). Whenever assessing the following faculties of real information to be analyzed: completeness, correctness, logic, awareness (understanding, the difference involving the main while the secondary); verbalization, this is certainly verbalization (translation, description); capability to apply knowledge, etc.
- Operational-organizational component – the capability Superior-Papers.org of this pupil to choose the means of action in terms of the curriculum regarding the discipline that is evaluatedsubstantive actions); individual psychological faculties, ie ability to compare, abstract, classify, generalize, etc. (mental actions); abilities to assess, plan, organize, get a grip on the process and also the link between the duty, basic activity (general academic actions). The analysis, along with the correctness, self-reliance associated with the performance when it comes to novelty ( by the model, comparable, fairly brand new), will also be become analyzed. understanding and verbal design: reproduction (translation), description, application in conditions of novelty, etc.
- Emotional and component that is motivational mindset to examine (indifferent, not enough positive, interested, expressive, good).
These faculties could be taken being a basis for determining the amount of educational success, basic requirements with their assessment and appropriate assessments (in points).
Other requirements for assessment student’s success
The criteria for assessment may be also:
- character of assimilation of currently known knowledge (degree of understanding, durability of memory, amount, completeness and precision of knowledge);
- The quality of knowledge discovered by the learning student, the logic of reasoning, the argumentation, the sequence and liberty of this presentation, the culture of speech;
- degree of mastering currently known types of task, abilities and abilities of application for the obtained knowledge in training;
- learning the experience of creative activity;
- quality regarding the work (external design, the rate of execution, diligence, etc.).
Some teachers look at the level of knowledge to function as the criterion that is main evaluation:
- reproductive (knowledge is consciously observed, fixed in memory and reproducible objective information on subjects of cognition);
- reconstructive (knowledge is manifested within the willingness and cap ability associated with the student to utilize them in comparable, standard or variational conditions);
- creative ( students can apply knowledge and effectively assimilated means of acting in non-typical situations).
Today, numerous educators are developing their own method of evaluating students’ knowledge, skills and abilities. Within the viewpoint of a few of them, the assessment ought to be in line with the amount and content of errors created by the student. They argue their perspective that in some recreations a performance without errors and shortcomings is projected by the number that is maximum of, and also for the mistakes which are made, the rating is reduced (gymnastics, acrobatics, figure skating, etc.). Continuing from such suggestions, some scholars ponder over it expedient to take evaluation that is certain and defects in oral responses and written works well with the assessment criterion. It is important to elaborate norms of assessments, that is, to look for the number of errors and defects that correspond to a specific evaluation. Criteria and norms of assessments ought to be developed for every discipline that is academic consequently, the need for any universal, general evaluation requirements vanishes.