Evaluation regarding the total results of academic and intellectual activities of students
Successes of academic and activity that is cognitive of students are described as quantitative and qualitative indicators expressed and recorded by the assessment.
Assessment of real information – definitions and expressions in conditional devices (points), along with evaluative judgments regarding the trained instructor of real information, skills and abilities of students according to certain requirements of this curriculum.
Concept of criteria for assessing the outcomes of justessaywriters.com/ intellectual activity of pupils
In contemporary pedagogy of twelfth grade there are different methods to the meaning of requirements for evaluating the outcomes of cognitive activity of students. Some researchers propose for the item of evaluation to just take the structural aspects of educational activities, specifically:
- Content component – the quantity of understanding of the thing of research (prior to curricula, state requirements). Whenever assessing the next characteristics of knowledge to be analyzed: completeness, correctness, logic, awareness (understanding, the difference involving the primary therefore the secondary); verbalization, this is certainly verbalization (translation, explanation); power to apply knowledge, etc.
- Operational-organizational component – the capability of this pupil to find the methods of action in terms of the curriculum of this discipline that is evaluatedsubstantive actions); individual mental faculties, ie ability to compare, abstract, classify, generalize, etc. (psychological actions); skills to analyze, plan, organize, control the method in addition to link between the duty, general task (basic academic actions). The analysis, plus the correctness, liberty for the performance with regards to novelty ( because of the model, similar, reasonably new), may also be to be analyzed. understanding and design that is verbal reproduction (interpretation), explanation, application in conditions of novelty, etc.
- Emotional and motivational component – attitude to review (indifferent, maybe not enough good, interested, expressive, good).
These traits may be taken as being a foundation for determining the degree of academic success, basic criteria due to their assessment and appropriate assessments (in points).
Other criteria for evaluation student’s success
The requirements for evaluation may be also:
- character of assimilation of currently known knowledge (degree of awareness, durability of memory, volume, completeness and accuracy of knowledge);
- the standard of knowledge discovered by the student, the logic of thinking, the argumentation, the series and independency regarding the presentation, the culture of message;
- amount of mastering currently understood methods of activity, skills and abilities of application for the acquired knowledge in practice;
- mastering the knowledge of imaginative task;
- quality regarding the work (external design, the pace of execution, diligence, etc.).
Some teachers look at the degree of knowledge to function as the primary criterion for evaluation:
- reproductive (knowledge is consciously perceived, fixed in memory and reproducible objective information about topics of cognition);
- reconstructive (knowledge is manifested into the willingness and cap ability associated with the pupil to use them in comparable, standard or variational conditions);
- creative (students can efficiently use knowledge and assimilated means of acting in non-typical situations).
Today, numerous educators are developing their approach that is own to students’ knowledge, abilities and abilities. Within the opinion of a few of them, the assessment must be on the basis of the amount and content of errors produced by the student. They argue their viewpoint that in some sports a performance without mistakes and shortcomings is estimated by the maximum amount of points, and for the mistakes which are made, the score is paid off (gymnastics, acrobatics, figure skating, etc.). Proceeding from such recommendations, some scholars consider it expedient to simply take evaluation that is certain and defects in oral responses and written works well with the evaluation criterion. It is important to elaborate norms of assessments, this is certainly, to look for the amount of mistakes and defects that correspond to a specific assessment. Requirements and norms of assessments should always be developed for each academic control, consequently, the necessity for any universal, generalized assessment criteria vanishes.